Exhibitor Planning Materials:
Your participation in the SC|05 Exhibits is supported by an experienced exhibits management staff that is always available to answer any questions you have on exhibiting. In addition to the Exhibitor Services Manual, a promotion handbook, frequently asked questions guide and periodic Exhibitor Update newsletters will be sent to assist in the planning and operation of your exhibit.
What is included in your exhibit space rental:
- Publication of your company's exhibit information and profile in the SC|05 advance program, conference program and exhibits guide
- Five exhibitor staff badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space
- One technical program registration per industry exhibiting company
- Free admission to the keynote address, exhibitor forum
presentations and all Friday technical sessions
- Priority access to meeting space and suites in the conference hotels Free admission to the Exhibitor Reception on Sunday night
- Access to the SCinet network — one of the most powerful networks in the world
- Fifty complimentary industry exhibition guest passes per 100 square feet of exhibit space
Increase your visibility with an ad in the Official SC Exhibits Guide, distributed to every conference attendee. It is an on-the-spot forum for your firm to raise its visibility or to announce special events. The Guide is used on-site by each conference attendee and serves as a reference tool long after the show has ended.
In addition to advertising in the Official SC Exhibits Guide, SC|05 will be offering other opportunities to reach beyond your booth space to raise awareness of your company and attract qualified attendees to your exhibit. A description of marketing opportunities and Marketing Guidebook for Exhibitors will be distributed during the planning process.
For more information, contact Hall-Erickson at email@example.com or by phone at 630-434-7779